The idea of lounging in a comfortable living room – be it in a swanky new apartment or a suburban bungalow – might seem appealing. However, making this dream a reality can prove to be quite a headache without adequate funding.
With Clix Housing’s home loans, the house you’ve always dreamt of is just around the corner! So, what are you waiting for? Start checking out neighbourhoods and don’t worry about finances – after you apply for a home loan, money is the last thing you need to worry about. We’ll take care of everything for you!
Our Home Loans Help Meet Numerous Requirements!
Purchasing A House
After all, what good is a home loan if it doesn’t fulfil the one major task it has – funding the purchase of your dream house.
Home Improvement Loan
Want to fix up or renovate your home without worrying about the finances? Your solution is just a few Clix away!
Top-Up Home Loan
Feel like the loan amount you’re receiving is not enough to purchase a house? Take a top-up loan and get the extra funds for that much-needed satisfaction.
Plot Purchase & Self-Construction
Our loans also fund the aspirations of individuals who like getting intimate with the construction process of their dream house.
Am I Eligible For A Home Loan From Clix Housing?
-over 18 while applying for the loan and under 65 by the end of the loan tenure?
-a salaried employee or a self-employed individual?
-part of a household with an annual income that’s greater than Rs. 3 lakhs?
If the answer to all of these is ‘Yes’, then guess what – you’re eligible!
Here’s What Clix Has To Offer!
Loans Upto Rs. 1 Crore
-We guarantee that funds will never be an issue for you with our online home loan – after all, we’d hate for you to compromise on the home you’ve set your heart on.
Tenures Upto 25 Years
-Your loan tenure will never be an issue – choose a tenure of anywhere up to 25 years to pay off the housing loan.
Floating & Dual Interest Rates
-Choose either a floating interest rate, or a fixed interest rate for the first 2-3 years, followed by a floating interest rate.
-Paperwork or complicated applications can understandably be daunting, but don’t fret – we at Clix will ensure that this documentation is as simple as can be.
What Documents Do I Need To Provide?
We’re almost paperless (yes, really) but will need a few document to process your application:
Completed Application Form
- We will provide you with a run-of-the-mill application form to detail out all the information we need before processing your housing loan request.
- This photograph should be fairly recent and indicative of your current physical appearance.
Identity (ID) Proof
- This can be either your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, or Government ID (if you happen to be a government employee).
- Your Aadhaar Card is the go-to document here. In case your current address is not updated in Aadhaar card, one certified copy of any Official Valid Document (OVD) is required. These OVDs are either your Passport, Voter ID, or Driving License. Your Utility Bills from the last 2 months may also apply here.
For Salaried Individuals
- A copy of the salary slip for the past 3 months.
- A copy of the latest Form 16.
- Updated bank statements showing salary and saving entries for the last 6 months.
For Self-Employed Individuals
- Business profile: A note with information on the nature of the business/profession, form of organization, clients, suppliers, etc.
- Last 6 months’ bank statement.
- Last 2 years’ Income Tax Returns and financials, including balance sheets and profit/loss accounts of the business/profession.
*Please note that while only scans or photocopies of your documents are required while applying for a loan, you might want to carry original documents in case of verification. Approving the loan application is at the sole discretion of Clix; we might ask for further documents for a more thorough assessment of your loan.
How Do I Apply For A Loan?
- Fill our application form. It only takes 3 minutes to do so!
- Our customer representative will talk to you for a quick chat.
- Congratulations! You’re on your way to secure a home loan!
What is the minimum loan amount I can avail?
At Clix Housing, you can apply for a housing loan that ranges from 10 lakhs to 1 crore.
What will be the tenure and interest rate of my home loan?
At Clix Housing, we provide loans for a tenure of 15 years – however, this figure is dependent on the age and income of the borrower. Meanwhile, the standard interest rate on these loans is around 17%.
What security/collateral do I need to provide?
Generally speaking, the security that you need to provide for the loan is the first and exclusive charge of the property to be financed. In this situation, the deposit of title deeds and/or other such collateral security is to be done as deemed necessary. The title to the property should be clear, marketable and free from any encumbrances. The property should also be within geographical limits of the cities where Clix has a branch office.
What can be the end use of a home loan?
A housing loan can be used to
How do I avail a home loan from Clix?
There’s a space at the top and bottom of this page to put in your phone number. Just provide the same and our customer representative will speak with you shortly to get a home loan online!
What will be the tenure, EMI, and interest rate for my home renovation loan?
At Clix Housing, you can choose from customised repayment (EMI) and down payment options. However, the interest rate of your home loan depends on various factors, such as the specifics of your application (including metrics like date and income). While Clix usually applies an interest rate of 17%, we’ll tell you the final applicable interest rate once we go through your application form and all supporting documents.
What are the different types of home loans offered by Clix Housing?
You can choose from the following types of loans:
- Home loan for a ready or under-construction residential property.
- Balance transfer and top-up on your existing loan from any other housing finance company or bank.
- A home renovation loan for all your requirements pertaining to improving your house.
What is the concept of EMI?
You repay a loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) – an amount that combines your principal and interest. Your EMIs begin the month after your full loan amount is disbursed.
What is a pre-EMI?
The pre-EMI is the interest you paid on the loan amount you receive before your EMI period begins. This usually happens in either self-construction or construction stage-linked/partly-disbursed cases.
What is an amortisation schedule?
An amortisation schedule has details on how you can repay your loan, as well as the division between principal and interest charged in each EMI.
What governs my home loan repayment?
Your housing loan repayment is done through a NACH Debit Mandate.
What are the kinds of interest rates offered?
Clix Housing offers two kinds of interest rates:
- Floating interest rate
- Fixed interest rate for the first 2 to 3 years, followed by a floating interest rate
How can I reach out to Clix for any other information on my home renovation loan?
Just call us on between 9:30am-6:30pm from Monday to Saturday (barring public holidays). Alternatively, you can also write to us at to resolve your queries around a non-home loan.
What if I have any other query when it comes to these loans?
It’s possible that some questions you might have aren’t answered in this FAQ. However, don’t worry – Clix has a Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC) that you can read through to get all the clarity you would need on our loan structure. Please keep in mind that certain factors might vary based on the type of loan and our customer representative will clarify the same if need be.
Go from being a home-dreamer to a homeowner
Get in touch now for simple, fast, and accessible home loans!